Career Opportunities @ TSGTenaga Switchgear Sdn. Bhd. was established as part of TNB’s drive to diversify into manufacturing of High Voltage Switchgear. In line with our company’s expansion, we invite suitable qualified, experienced and self-motivated individuals to join us and be part of our dynamic team member. Candidates with suitable qualification and related experiences are encourage and welcome to apply.
• Perform routine and FAT test for HV & MV switchgear and control relay panel
• Perform Testing & Maintenance works at site
• Maintain and ensure the testing equipment in good condition
• To prepare and compile the factory routine test report and customer test report
• Ensure the testing process are adhered to as per ISO 9001:2015 procedures and IEC standard
• Candidate must possess at least a Certificate or Diploma in Electrical & Electronics or equivalent
• Able to read or interpret electrical drawings ,operating instruction and schematics
• Have passion for technical work and willing to learn new things
• Self motivated, able to work independently and hardworking individuals who are seeking for wide technical exposures
• Willing to based on outstation work, travel in short notice of time or work long hours when needed
• Experience in testing works for Electrical Control & Protection system, HV and MV switchgear will be an advantage
• Able to work as a team
You will enjoy a creative and dynamic work culture, an attractive salary and benefit package, good career advancement opportunity. Interested applicants, kindly apply via email to email@example.com before 30 September 2021 to:
Human Resource Section
TENAGA SWITCHGEAR SDN. BHD.
Lot 3, Taman Teknologi 3/6, Seksyen 3
Taman Sains Selangor, Kota Damasara
47810 Petaling Jaya
Tel : +6 03 6140-6520 (Hunting Line)
Fax : +603 6140-6530
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
OR make use of the following online form to apply for the post.
After the submission use the above email - email@example.com to send your resume using your email client. Your resume should be in PDF format and the file size should not be greater than 5Mb.