Career Opportunities @ TSGTenaga Switchgear Sdn. Bhd. was established as part of TNB’s drive to diversify into manufacturing of High Voltage Switchgear. In line with our company’s expansion, we invite suitable qualified, experienced and self-motivated individuals to join us and be part of our dynamic team member. Candidates with suitable qualification and related experiences are encourage and welcome to apply.
PRODUCTION PLANNING & CONTROL ENGINEER
• To prepare the Master production scheduling (MPS) which include:
o Plan production for all products.
o Material planning and requisition to meet the schedule plan based on JIT.
o Planning for minimum buffer stocks to meet the schedule plan.
o Prepare and update MPS.
• Prepare MRP-Material Requirement Planning (MRP) and raise plan order (PPP/PR) for all material, equipment and services for all products above.
• Monitor & ensure the materials/components from vendors and external suppliers are meeting the production deadline.
• Monitor the cost of production in term of material cost and manpower cost.
• To procure materials, works and services from reliable vendors/suppliers at the reasonable price and with the best quality.
• To evaluate vendor, suppliers/contractors profiles and capabilities prior to registration as approved vendor list (AVL) with the company.
• To assist Head of Department in obtaining the best value for money in its procurement activities for equipment, materials, works or services for the category.
• To conduct and maintain planning and control activities through best business practices with the utmost integrity and accountability.
• Diploma/Degree holder in Electrical Engineering or equivalent with relevant experience in production planning minimum 2 years .
• With at least 2 years of relevant working experience in procurement activities, preferably in manufacturing and power industry.
• Good interpersonal skill and negotiation skill.
You will enjoy a creative and dynamic work culture, an attractive salary and benefit package, good career advancement opportunity and a 5-day work week with an exciting working environment.
Interested applicants, kindly apply online / email with a detailed resume stating qualifications, experience, current/expected salary and enclose a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) before 25 April 2021 to:
All resumes to be forwarded to :
Human Resource Section
TENAGA SWITCHGEAR SDN. BHD.
Lot 3, Taman Teknologi 3/6, Seksyen 3
Taman Sains Selangor, Kota Damasara
47810 Petaling Jaya
Tel : +6 03 6140-6520 (Hunting Line)
Fax : +603 6140-6530
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
OR make use of the following online form to apply for the post.
After the submission use the above email - email@example.com to send your resume using your email client. Your resume should be in PDF format and the file size should not be greater than 5Mb.